People Operations Manager
The Ideal People Operations Manager:
In the People Operations Manager role, you will have an enormous impact on our ability to acquire, onboard and retain, train and develop our team members. This is a highly dynamic role, but at its core this opportunity is all about enabling HubSearch to hire amazing people, develop them toward their potential and ensure they are with us for years.
- You seriously love your work. This is a passion based role. Having the right skills and experience is obviously really important, but our ideal candidate genuinely loves building incredible teams and enabling people to achieve their goals.
- Your experience is well rounded and robust. This is not a “traditional HR” opportunity. Some HR activities are included here, but as our first People Ops Manager you are going to help us build infrastructure and systems that we will leverage for years.
- This will include ownership of things like: employer branding, internal recruiting, learning and development, culture and retention, total rewards, DI&B, etc.
- You understand high growth environments and have helped companies scale from (about) 10-50+ employees and had to navigate the challenges and opportunities that arise in that type of environment.
- You are equal parts strategist and tactician. As a team of 1 (to start) we will be leaning on you to build our People Ops programs and strategies and then implement your plans.
We Think You'll Need the Following (But Feel Free to Prove Us Wrong!)
- At least 3-5 years honing your skills in People Ops within high-growth companies.
- Experience in multiple disciplines: recruiting, onboarding, training, retention, rewards, performance management, DI&B, vendor management, internal process creation, etc...
- Tech-savvy. We are highly tech-enabled and you’ll need to look for ways to leverage technology to maximize our programs.
Most of our team is located in Eastern Time zone. This is a fully remote role, but keep in mind that if you are on the West Coast the hours may be a challenge since we normally start at 9am EST.
We are deeply committed to building a team of diverse people and we strongly encourage anyone and everyone with a great background in talent and recruiting who is excited about what we do to engage with us!
Who Is HubSearch?
HubSearch is the global leader in recruiting within the HubSpot platform ecosystem. Our clients are all HubSpot Partner digital marketing agencies or HubSpot customers across the U.S. and coming soon, internationally. These organizations rely on the world’s best inbound marketing platform to deliver for their clients, and they rely on HubSearch to deliver the talent they need to grow.
We are not a staffing agency. Founded by a former HubSpot corporate recruiter, we are a talent acquisition team that engages and delivers exceptional passive talent, interview strategy and design, employee onboarding and retention consulting services.
OUR MISSION AND CORE VALUES
- We Seek Out Ways to Add Value
- We Use Our Heads and Our Hearts
- We Never Forget to Laugh