Client Success Manager
Client Success Manager
Join us as a Client Success Manager who has a genuine understanding and proven success at managing client relationships. This person must be confident in their approach, extremely follow-through oriented, and obsessed with following our processes. We are looking for someone who is excited by the idea of managing a team of exceptional recruiters, enjoys owning and retaining client relationships, and has a strategic approach to account management.
We Think You'll Need the Following (But Feel Free to Prove Us Wrong!)
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Successfully managed a team of 2+ direct reports
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive client relationships
- Highly motivated to grow in your career, build a company, and fun to work with
Most of our team is located in Eastern Time zone. This is a fully remote role, but keep in mind that if you are on the West Coast the hours may be a challenge since we normally start at 9am EST.
We are deeply committed to building a team of diverse people and we strongly encourage anyone and everyone with a great background in accounting and finance to engage with us.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Base salary and commissions
- Work from Home (100% remote team).
- Excellent benefits including health, parental leave, STD/LTD, 401k, flexible vacation, etc.
- You will receive all of the tools/equipment needed to work successfully from home.
- We throw team parties a few times per year and have some awesome branded swag.
Who Is HubSearch?
HubSearch is the global leader in recruiting within the HubSpot platform ecosystem. Our clients are all HubSpot Partner digital marketing agencies or HubSpot customers across the U.S. and coming soon, internationally. These organizations rely on the world’s best inbound marketing platform to deliver for their clients, and they rely on HubSearch to deliver the talent they need to grow.
OUR MISSION AND CORE VALUES
Our mission is to be the go-to recruiting partner to organizations in the HubSpot ecosystem while guiding our candidates toward their dream jobs. We hold ourselves to a very high standard and everything we do must align with our core values.
We are deeply committed to building a team of diverse people and we strongly encourage anyone and everyone with a great background in account management to engage with us.
- We Seek Out Ways to Add Value
- We Use Our Hearts And Our Heads
- We Never Forget to Laugh